السبت، 24 أبريل 2010

Week 3

Sunday:
I have been creating the Exts. List for the employees on SharePoint. Its include 7 categories depending on the department. Then I started to call Al Ain, Abu Dhabi and central region branches and ask them about the needed information to complete the detailed serves center, to complete the online application that I will be doing.

Monday:
Shaikha Jasim gave me three articles to paraphrase them and add a title for each paragraph. then A created an exile list for Muna Al Muhari, Secretary in IT department. This list includes two tables one with the manager names and positions in all branches, and the other list include all the department heads names and job title. Then I have a session with Shaikha about the tracking system in the SharePoint, I learned about how to add calendar, links, survey, tasks, projects tasks and the issues tracking. As well I translated a one sheet document from Arabic to English.

Tuesday:
I translated a document from Arabia to English, it include track types and names, so I had to search in Google to get the vehicles type and names. Also, I was answering the phone calls for Shaikha. Later on, I sent an email to Mohd Tarish Mohd a Customer Coordinator in administration department, and I asked him to send me a list with all branches extension numbers, that I will be using in creating a online database. As usual I had more three articles that I translated them from A to E.

Wednesday:
I translated an e-mail from Arabic to English for Deepak Thomas and he is a Programmer. Then I went to Dubai branch, with Najma Ahli an Secretary in Dubai branch we went to an kindergarten to gave them a presentation about the safety in the bus, I was taking pictures.

Thursday:
I started to call all the HR secretary in all branches and I asked them to send me the latest updated list of the employee extension numbers. Then I started to create the online data base that include employee name, extension number, job title and financial #.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق