السبت، 17 أبريل 2010

Week Two

SharePoint training week.

:Day 1
I met with my supervisor and he introduce the e-services, and he told me that the e-services has 2 sections, the web basic application and the systems. Under the web basic application there are 3 tools Microsoft SharePoint, Captaris workflow engine and CRM (Customer relationship management), and he went through more details about these tools. Also he get me through the services that the e-services is offering to the customers, tell now they have 7 services.

:Day 2
Mr. Hamad asked me to see some tutorial on the youtube.com to lean about the SharePoint and how to use it. After that a have a useful session with Shaikha Jasim about how to upload Doc and pictures and deal with them. I learned how to add, create, edit, give permeations and many other exiting things. They I upload an document and picture to test my knowledge. As well I were still working on translating the policy document.

:Day 3
During this day I spent my time on SharePoint, and I tried to apply some of the things that I had learned yesterday from Shaikha about the document and the picture features. later on I translated another policy document from English to Arabia. As well Ahmad Yaqoom asked me to sent an email as a test to 800@emiratstransport.com. At 1 pm I met my mentor Mr. Tridib, I guide hem to my supervisor office. This he came to my deck and I showed hem my blog, the SharePoint and other tasks that I did.
:Day 4
During this day I complete the translated document, and I send them to Ahmad Yaqoot. Also I had a session with Shaikha Jasim. she showed me another cool feature on SharePoint. I learned about the communication feature, the uses, creating list, adding information and changing sitting. Then, we started storyboarding for a new list that I will be creating by my own, and it will be published in their website.
:Day 5
I applied what I learned from the day before and I created an online a list that includes the employees name, financial #, phones, department and their branches. I created it in both Arabic and English, it was published in their official website. This list will facilitate to the employees their work.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق